Established in 2003, All City Electrical, Lighting, Generators & Supplies provides top-quality electrical services for clients throughout New Jersey and New York. Owner, Michael Volpe III, is a third-generation electrician with a vast background in residential, commercial, and industrial electrical services. Michael was introduced into the industry as a child and was mentored by both his grandfather and father. Michael spent many years learning not only the trade but the actual business side of what was involved with owning and operating an electrical company given both his father and grandfather were both small business owners. By doing this, Michael was able to thoroughly understand the industry and its never-ending demands. Michael was taught clear core values that he has carried along with him throughout his career. This has helped build, shape, and mold All City Electrical, Lighting, Generators & Supplies into building and maintaining a superior business model today.
All City Electrical, Lighting, Generators & Supplies offers a broad range of electrical services to help customers save time, money, and stress. All City Electrical, Lighting, Generators & Supplies’ focus is on our customers. Paying close attention to small details and always maintaining a clear line of communication ensures we can fully understand the needs and expectations of each customer. Being true professionals means every team member completes a full background check, and drug screening, and receives ongoing continuing education training and customer service training. All City Electrical, Lighting, Generators & Supplies stays in touch with and on top of all the latest industry trends so our customers continue receiving the best products and solutions available.
Personalized service, attention to details, unparalleled communication are the key factors that separate us from everyone else.Michael V., Owner
Why Choose Us
Here are some of the reasons why our clients choose to work with us:
- All our work and products are guaranteed
- Angi Super Service Award-winning company for over a decade
- Certified Generac generator dealer
- Financing options available
- Licensed, insured & bonded
- Professional & dedicated to providing exceptional customer service
- Providing maintenance contracts for small businesses, national retail chains & independently owned facilities
- Providing upfront pricing & a detailed estimate prior to any work being performed
- Putting your safety & concerns as our top priorities
- Servicing residential builders, commercial builders, developers & property managers
- Trusted and referred by real estate brokerages/agents to help assist their clients during their home/business purchases & sales
- Warranties provided
- We have proudly serviced over 25,000 satisfied clients
What To Expect
Here is what you should expect while working with us:
- All work is scheduled within a one- to three-hour window time of arrival; customers will always receive a courtesy call or message 15-30 minutes prior to arrival.
- All our technicians are certified; professionally dressed in our company uniform; wear shoe covers; use drop cloths and floor coverings, and are equipped with cleaning products and a vacuum to provide the utmost care for your home or business.
- All our trucks are clean, neat, organized, and stocked with the essentials for most projects; just in case there is an additional task that you may require last minute.
- Our motto is "Your House is Our House", therefore we will always treat your home or business as if it were our own.
The End Result
When you work with us:
- All projects will be completed on time and within the estimated project cost.
- Our technicians will complete a walk-through with all customers explaining all project work details.
- Our goal is to always ensure that our customers are 100% satisfied before leaving a worksite.
- We aim for "quality over quantity", therefore, we take the time to make sure everything is completed professionally and within all national, state, and local codes.
Our certified team performs all our services with the highest quality materials and craftsmanship along with providing our clients with the latest product innovations all while having your project completed on time and within budget. Our services include:
- Annual maintenance programs
- Attic fans
- Bathroom exhaust fans
- Cable/phone/data & A/V wiring
- Camera systems
- Ceiling fans
- Electrical heating
- Electrical inspections
- Energy evaluation & auditing
- Expert troubleshooting
- Fire alarms
- Generator sales, installation & maintenance
- Interior & exterior lighting
- Knob & tube wire remediation
- Landscape lighting
- Lighting sales & design
- New construction & renovation
- Panel installations & replacements
- Service upgrades
- TV installations
- And more!