At All City Electrical, our main focus is to ensure that we offer our clients a wide variety of generator options, comprehensive maintenance packages, and a turnkey installation process. With over 20 years of experience in the electrical and generator field, we pride ourselves on being honest, knowledgeable, and true craftsmen of our trade. As an authorized Generac installation and service dealer, our clients are guaranteed a proper and certified installation. Whether you’re looking for a natural gas or a portable generator to intergrade with your current electrical system, we can offer you the best options to fit your budget and needs.
What to Expect
Throughout your project, you can expect:
- A free onsite consultation with a detailed estimate and explanation of the entire project scope from start to finish.
- We handle all permitting and zoning applications.
- Delivery, un-packaging of the generator, and removal of the garbage.
- Installation of a concrete slab or mounting pad, proper grading of the area where your generator will be set, and we will even mulch and plant small decorative plantings to give your generator some curb appeal.
- We are licensed electrical contractors and handle all your electrical needs personally.
- We have a certified plumber on staff who handles all our gas piping for our generators.
- We are certified, which means start-ups are done correctly. We also provide maintenance contracts and handle all warranty claims if any shall arise.
- We offer all our clients on-phone and on-site emergency support no matter what maintenance package is selected.
At All City Electrical, we offer comprehensive maintenance packages to ensure that your generator is always functioning properly and lasts for many years to come.
There are two basic types of generators you can use to power your home in the event of an emergency–house standby generators and portable standby generators.